Saturday, September 26, 2009

STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING

Do yourself a favor and navigate over to the Beach Fossils page and listen to their new song "Sometimes."

I am not very good (STILL) at the internet so I don't know how to take the song from myspace and put on here.

But, I can make it a little easier for ya. Just click the words below and select "Sometimes" and you can hear what is like the best song I have heard in two days.

KILLER JAM








Brown County, Indiana.
You might know the view. Right off SR-47, just before Nashville.


I thought I would miss the fall. There is nothing like a midwestern fall. And while I miss those leaves, the air here has that same autumn crispness that brings blush in a nighttime bike ride, a slight tight chill in the lungs.

Covet it, wherever you are.

No comments: