Wednesday, April 7, 2010

BOO-FOON

Did you know I went to New York?

I did. And I didn't take any pictures because I am real dingaling.

I went to Amber and Jeremy's new house in Warwick. SO RAD. It was gross outside for a lot of the trip. Hot toddies and delivery. But, I went with Jesse Jane to get my nails done for the first time since Angi and I got acrylic nails with illegal credit at a Walmart when I was 16. I remember specifically ripping them off in the shower the day before we left for Michigan Fest (no nails in the pit).


I am obsessed with this ghost. It is making the most anxious, displeased face. I love ghosts.




Ghost Dog


Here's a photo I took when I was on a twelve hour layover in Philly on my way to Bangkok.

TattleTale Association R. Giordano, 2009.

I have no idea how there could be a woman and a baby waving at me between the the funny sign on the glass I was trying to take a photo of. Her head is completely out of proportion. I didn't notice they were even in the picture until my friend Lizzie who also takes photos of funny signs pointed it out to me. I was completely alone in a subway exit tunnel when I took the photo. I can't say for certain it was a haunting, but all signs point to ghoul.

No comments: